During this COVID-19 pandemic I am available to care for you. In order to protect you, myself, my wife, CarolAnn, and all my clients, the following protocols are now in place:
- If you forego the pretest travel plan, you will need to quarantine for the full 14 days prior to making an appointment with me. It is vitally important that you do not leave your home/rental unit for any reason, other than emergency medical care and that you do not have any contact at all with others outside of your immediate, also quarantined family members. If you have any contact with others during the 14 days I will need you to have a PCR test and provide me with the results.
- If you have had you 2 dose/1dose Vacine and have waited at least two weeks, you are welcome to come in even if you have traveled.
- If you choose the pretest travel plan, despite what the State of Hawai’i allows, once you arrive on Maui I need you to isolate and quarantine for at least 6 days.
- It is essential that if you do not feel well, that you cancel your appointment. I will not charge you and will happily reschedule when you are feeling well again.
- You must wear a mask at all times in the waiting room and in my office.
Love & Blessings,